Our Aims and Objectives
The Primary Objects of the Trust are to:
- Provide assistance to children's homes in terms of improving the children's sanitation, health, education, and general welfare.
- Rehabilitate children affected by poverty, civil conflict, or natural disasters by establishing and maintaining programs in association with local self help and other societies.
- Provide assistance including technical and financial assistance for the weakest members of society, including the aged, women, and the handicapped, either individually or collectively.
- Establish funds or trusts and to receive donations, contributions and subscriptions towards pursuance of the primary objects of the trust;
- Act as paid consultants to other national and international organisations who wish to carry out charitable work in Sri Lanka.
- Seek external funding from Sri Lanka and abroad with the approval of the Government of Sri Lanka in support of the above mentioned objects.
- Engage volunteers from Sri Lanka and abroad in support of the above-mentioned objects.